You will receive a link to the download area by e-mail after you have successfully subscribed to our free newsletter and your subscription has been confirmed. To register your first and last name and a valid e-mail address is required.
We will email a password to you that is required for the installation!
If you do not receive a message with the subject “Family Book Creator Download Information” within 24 hours please contact the FBC technical support team via email at support[AT]familybookcreator[DOT]com
Family Tree Maker for Windows
Family Book Creator is a plugin for Family Tree Maker 2010, 2012 or 2014 on your Windows machine. This means you need to have Family Tree Maker for Windows installed in order to install and use the plugin. There is no Mac OS X Version available.
You will also need a word processor like Microsoft Word. It is possible to use OpenOffice Writer as word processor as well, but then not all Family Book Creator features are supported.
This plugin is distributed on a try-before-you-buy basis, which gives you the opportunity to test the demo version to make sure it works right on your computer and you really need it. To continue using it after the trial period is over you have to license the product.
You can test the plugin without a license for a limited period of time. The trial limitations are:
- only the data of seventy families are shown
- once in a while instead of the lifespan for an individual just the text "Free - Trial" is show inside family charts
- from time to time the month of an event is replaced with "trial month" inside narrative sections
- every page contains a watermark on the background
- the button "Save Settings" is not enabled